IWK Foundation

150x100
DONATE Download Report
800x700
400x180x1
A Letter from Jennifer
We have had a year filled with remarkable milestones and amazing achievements, and I am humbled to have you, our donors, standing alongside us supporting Maritime patients and families.
READ MORE
OUR tiniest patients geT Anew home
70x5
600x350
Early on the morning of April 11, fifteen families in the open-bay Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) were moved into new, private rooms in NICU North.
Read More
TAKING CARE OF THE SICKEST KIDS
70x5
600x350
The opening of NICU North is the first step to completely transform the way the IWK cares for the Maritime's sickest children.
Read More
400x358x1
small fish in a BIG POND
Around 80 per cent of children diagnosed with cancer survive. This is the story of how the IWK and zebrafish are working to help the other 20 per cent.
15x15x2 READ MORE




400x358x1
IT'S ALL ABOUT OUR WOMEN
This year, exciting donor-funded changes were made to the women's health program at the IWK, including the opening of the Garron Early Labour Assessment Unit (ELAU).
15x15x2 READ MORE




WE LOVE BEING A PART OF
YOUR JOURNEY
70x5
150x170x1
Walmart raises one million
For 24 years, Walmart Canada, with Children's Miracle Network, has been a tremendous fundraising partner of the IWK Foundation.
Raised: $1,006,097
150x170x2
IWK Run for Families
More than 5,000 people participated in the IWK Run for Families on the Confederation Bridge as part of BridgeFest 150 on June 18, 2017.
Raised: Over $223,000
150x170x2
IWK 250 laps the competition
Since 2007, stock car racing fans eagerly gather in Antigonish, NS at the Riverside International Speedway for the IWK 250 presented by Steve Lewis.
Raised:More than $438,000
150x170x2
Youth fundraising for the IWK
An IWK nephrology patient and brain tumour survivor, Mya raises money in a variety of ways, but most often by selling Brave Stones - magnets she hand paints with friends and family.
Raised:Over $30,000
Read More
THEIR CARE, THEIR WAY
70x5
600x350
With donor support already improving patient rehabilitation facilities at the IWK, practitioners, like Dr. Jordan Sheriko, are changing the way rehabilitation services are offered to patients.
Read More
400x358x1
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND IMAGINE
Imagine a child you love is in need of treatment at the IWK. You would want to know they are receiving the best possible care.
15x15x2 READ MORE




400x358x1
A LEGACY THAT LIVES ON
Her love of children was always apparent and they were delighted to learn that she extended her love through a gift in her will to the IWK.
15x15x2 READ MORE




THANK YOU FOR YOUR TRUST
70x5
600x350
We are committed to transparency and accountability to the public, our donors, and those who benefit from our fundraising activity.
Read More
400x358x1
PROUD TO BE A PART OF THE JOURNEY
"Together we are united with you, our donors, in our belief that Maritime women, children and families deserve the best and nothing less."
15x15x2 READ MORE




400x358x1
THANK YOU, DONORS
Our sincere gratitude is extended to you - the individuals, businesses, community groups and schools that have donated your time, money and resources to enhance care at the IWK.
15x15x2 READ MORE




800x550
MAKE A GIFT TODAY
70x5
Our story isn't over yet - and we are counting on you, our community of donors, to stay on this journey with us. Be part of changing history as we continue transforming care for our most vulnerable and critically-ill patients right here in the Maritimes.
Make a gift today - they deserve nothing but the best!

DONATE
32x32x1 32x32x2 32x32x3 32x32x4 32x32x5
2018, All Rights Reserved | Email Preferences
Contact Us | Privacy